Stops moving then seems like it binds up. Latest fi

Upgraded to the new version, same behavior. Reset at 15 sec. and 25 sec. both cause the same behavior (circles the exterior and then stops near the notch side near the plug, goes back a half inch and then just grinds). Same after a reboot. What it “appears” like it’s trying to do is center the wrong way, i .e. the ball is trying to go directly the opposite direction of the center causing the grinding and then just times out.

And same message about being busy in the app.

@odinn @tnaant Is the ball near the edge or the center?
Please don’t use the reset button.
Just power off the machine and power on again.
Please let me know if problem still happens to you
Is the new version 0.57?

Same issue after a 30 second unplug and replug. Ball is near the edge, never goes towards the middle at all. Can’t tell you version, because the app is stuck at the “busy” screen.

1 Like

@odinn Please press the button for only 15 seconds. The arm should move toward the center and reboot the machine
Wait for the reboot, the arm, should move towards the center

Used a stopwatch, exactly 15 seconds, the ball never goes to center, just circled the edge, stopped, went back a half inch and made a grinding noise. App still says busy.

@odinn After you pressed 15 seconds, did the ball move a bit toward the center before reboot?

No, made noise but no movement.

@odinn Was the ball in the same position before the software upgrade?

Yes. When it reboots or I reset it the ball circles the out edge, but returns to the same spot at the edge, never going near the center at all.

Same behavior on every release so far.

Yes version 0.57 and unplugged and plugged back in, reset wifi, same results

Yes, it is still happening. it gets stuck in the same place while the motor is till running.

New update downloaded same issue here too

Saw an update this morning, installed successfully, same issue. Still haven’t seen a single design successfully happen.

@odinn for your case we will have a special process that @Zach will be releasing a document explaining today.
Thank you for your patience and updates

2 Likes

Where will this process be posted I am having the same issue

It’ll be on support.grounded.so today. I’m working on it now

Now my oasis is in a forever updating loop. I’ll click the button to update, and then when I come back it says it needs to update again.

@portero It is likely your upgrade process is failing. Please try to upgrade via our web upgrade portal.
https://app.grounded.so/software-upgrade