Continuously getting busy please wait

I’m continuously getting busy please wait. Even after a 25 second reset and the latest firmware as of 1700 MST 3-13/24.

When I turn on the device the ball is on the outside and does 1 outside circle.

Please see this support article for information on how to fix this. You can also send back to us for repairs in you choose.

1 Like

Thank You. I followed your directions and so far it’s working as intended.

2 Likes

It seems after each design it completes it the ball gets stuck towards the middle. In the app the design is moving along like there is no issues.

1 Like

I can skip to another design and it will continue to work again until the design is complete. Then it gets stuck again.

When it gets stuck, it makes a slightly louder noise.

1 Like

Are you saying that the app will say the ball is somewhere towards the edge when in reality the ball is in the middle not moving? Can you give an example or screenshot of what you’re seeing?

2 Likes

Thanks for the pictures! We’re looking into this.

1 Like

@Musclebound When you start your machine does the ball go to the center? Can you share a picture of the ball once you start the machine. Thank you

1 Like

It does not. Ball stayed to the side. Also busy on the app.

1 Like

@Musclebound

The repair instructions are now available here. Please let me know if this corrects the issue. As a reminder, this repair is optional, and you can also send us to repair. If you are comfortable, I think this will be a fairly straightforward process.

(If you’re tagged here you’re approved to try the repair)

1 Like

I did the repair yesterday already. It worked for 1 design and when it went to the next it would not move. Until I changed to a different design. When I turned it off and back on the ball is to the side and the app is busy.

1 Like

@Musclebound Please press the button on your machine for 8 seconds to delete the existing patterns on the memory. The previous software version had a download issue for some routers that is fixed now.

Repair again as per the instructions. I believe that should solve the problem

Thank you

1 Like

I reset the memory and followed the repair instructions again. It was working fine for about 3 designs.

The ball was stuck in the middle and of course not synced with the app. It was making a noise like it was trying to get unstuck. It did eventually make a gear popping sounds and started again. It’s still out of sync until it goes to the next design.

It went to the next design and is now stuck in the middle.

I attached a few pictures. One of the magnet centered. After I reassembled it. And then also where the ball was stuck and the design it was on in the phone.

1 Like

Thanks for the additional troubleshooting! Can you send us a ticket via https://support.grounded.so so that we can better help with this?

1 Like