Stops moving then seems like it binds up. Latest fi

Got it. Thanks for the feedback. We’ll keep working on it.

1 Like

Hi. I received my unit and set it up for the very first time today. It appears to setup correctly, but upon starting my very first design, which I assume is “pressing play,” I hear a motor running but the ball just sits in the middle and doesn’t move. Nothing is happening.

Also, the app is unclear to me: things need descriptions. I assume the 3 icons next to the ball speed slider are shuffle, a timer, and “a swirl,” which I have no idea what that means or does. Also, where are the instructions for the timer? How long does it last?

Lastly, I believe all the sliders need a percentage number with them or a toggle option to show percentage numbers for sliders…ball speed, LED speed, and brightness.

1 Like

Was the ball perfectly centered? Some of the spiral patterns appear very slow at the start and get quicker as they move towards the outside. Is it possible that’s what was happening here?

Yes the ball was centered.

Also, is there an off switch? The unit keeps powering itself back on when I quick press the button on the side as well as if I attempt to leave the app (not closing it but going to the main screen as if I’m turning if off or something, the app just signs itself back in…

Mine is doing the same thing. One loop around the outside then stopping and humming… I have updated firmware 2x as well as done the 25 second reset 2x
Any update @Zach?

2 Likes

We think we know the cause, and we’re actively working on it.

1 Like

I’m running into the same situation as many others here where it says it’s busy and to wait, but nothing happens. I was initially able to get it running after updating firmware and it finished many designs, but it’s been stuck like this now for over 24hrs. I’ve tried the 25 second reset multiple times and still nothing. Saw that you guys are working on a fix, but still thought I’d mention it. I appreciate you being active in helping us here on this forum. When it’s working, it’s exactly what I was hoping for!

1 Like

Thanks! The additional feedback is good. This is our top priority right now. We think we’ll have new firmware in the next day or so.

2 Likes

Any updates here? Haven’t been able to make any designs for 48hrs now.

It’s in progress! Hoping it’ll be out tomorrow. It’s being tested internally now.

2 Likes

Hey there, did the update and have the same issue :frowning:

@tnaant Can you please press the button behind the machine for 15 seconds.
The arm should move towards the center.
After that, the machine will reboot and try to home.
Let me know if that works for you

As someone with the same issues I’ve updated and reset at both 15 and 25 seconds and the ball still only circles the exterior and then just stops, goes back slightly and sounds like grinding. App only shows “your oasis mini is busy, please wait”.

1 Like

This is exactly what mine is doing

1 Like

Hi there, I have tried that with the same result. it never goes to center. i have also reset wifi to blue light. and re-added back to the app with same results.

@Chiefs1158 @odinn Thanks for the feedback! We’re discussing this internally and will provide an update later today. If others have feedback regarding whether the update fixed the issue, that will be helpful too.

The update did not fix mine. Did one complete revolution around the outside and then started grinding.

I’m having the same issue, resetting and doing the update didn’t help.

We have just released a new version that should solve this issue, please upgrade your machines. Thanks for reporting this so quickly

Just updated via the web and same results, goes around once then stops