Stops moving then seems like it binds up. Latest fi

Taking it apart and resetting got me up and going again! Thanks!!

1 Like

Good to hear. I will go ahead and attempt it tomorrow or Friday.

@Zach Success! We were able to update and everything seems to be working correctly

1 Like

I was able to manually adjust the magnet arm as instructed and was able to get one design done then it went back to the outside and is stuck at the edge again. Reseting causes the same behavior (ball circles the edge once, then gets stuck near the plug area and won’t go to center). Back to square one with the app saying it’s “busy”.

Which design was it?

1 Like

Outside to In Spiral worked fine, seized up after.

@odinn please clean all patterns from your machine by pressing the button for 8 seconds.
It seems you may have a broken file (due to a download issue on the previous version). This may be causing your arm to move to a position that should not.
Let us know if that solves the problem

I opened my unit up and prepared it as the video says, but it’s still happening. I even reset it, cleaned out my tracks, and re-downloaded it. Please see the video in the link I took of it. In the video, I am running the “out to in spiral” pattern the path before it gets stuck. You can hear a bump, and then in the same spot in the next path, towards the end of the video, it gets stuck.

I also am attaching a picture of the inside if that helps:

Please send us a support ticket so that we can further help. The issue that’s corrected by the article above is specifically for cases where the ball is stuck on the outer edge.

Thank you! I am back up and running. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tried that, back to the same problem I had before I opened the unit and manually adjusted the magnet arm, only moves around the outer edge once, stops, grinds and then does nothing with the app showing busy.

@odinn Please delete all jobs on your memory by pressing 8 seconds the button behind the machine

That’s what I already tried after your last message. Same issue.

Just fixed it. Ran a spiral in out pattern and started a toucan. So far so good. Looking forward for the future now. So excited it’s back up and running. Thanks again for your hard work

2 Likes

So just tried the fix but I’m still at square one. No patterns and frozen in the outer circle

Okay. I retried the fix after watching the video again. I apparently did not center it correctly. I am finally doing my first track. The spiral in and out and it is working!!! Fingers crossed!!!

3 Likes

Spoke to soon. It ran well all night and now it’s back to the outside just sitting there. I unplugged it. Did the 8 sec reset then tried a 25. It circles around the outside then gets hung again.

Same issue you are having, have reset the magnetic arm three times in total, always ends up going back to the outside edge and being stuck.

ok i sent a support ticket last night

1 Like

Please open a support ticket if you haven’t already so that we can better help with this.