Multiple issues with Oasis Mini

I think I’ve hit a combo because I have these issues:

• the ball does not center
  • the side wood is warping
  • the noise it makes is getting louder
  • sometimes the ball just circles the wall trying to break free

Are there any fixes for any of this? This thing wasn’t cheap, especially with the last-minute-announced expensive shipping to Europe. Support hasn’t answered me yet.

2 Likes

I also noticed at mine OM that the noise is getting louder. The first day I almost didn’t hear it. Just have it about 3 days

I share some of your problems, I was able to do the turtle, now nothing works except the cleaning pattern. The ball just does what seems random movement.

I also have the bug where the ball is trying to break free.

(already soft reboot with button, hard reboot with power, and even reset, still the same)

I’m really disappointed.

Happens every so often where the design ends up being in pieces around the table.
Yesterday, I tried the owl and it failed (only owl head at 3 o’clock position looks like he is peeking through the glass, only feet at 9’o’clock position, missing body, branch somewhere else). Rebooted and tried again luckily I got a complete owl this time. Still the delete icon does nothing. Could you please move the delete icon outside of the pattern square, or put circles where we can pick which patterns to delete? Mine also seems to making more noise.

1 Like