Side wood warping

Anyone else have the wood side bubbling up? Just got mine out of the box today and saw this right away.

2 Likes

I have a similar problem where it’s lifting up, and I can see the glue is not adhered completely. I press it down and it creates a little indent but it doesn’t stay put. There seems to be an open void near the bottom so I guess the glue has nothing to stick to there. I’m a little disappointed in the build quality since this is the case right out of the box. I ordered 3 and one of the others is perfect. The 3rd was a gift so I didn’t check it.

My awesome Oasis Mini is doing this as well. It’s not something that I can’t live with but it is disappointing just the same. The support team for this little beauty has been and I hope will continue to be as great as they have been for me with the few issues that have arisen. Keep up the great work. And keep the updates coming

Same thing and it’s only 5 days old :frowning:

My brand new one looks just like that! I noticed it right away.

Just got it today and I am having this same problem.

Mine as well. It’s like the glue has given up

1 Like

Bonjour, j’ai le même problème sur les 3 que j’ai reçu hier. J’en suis vraiment attristé. Est ce que vous avez une solution ?

Hello, I have the same problem with the 3 I received yesterday. I’m really saddened. Do you have a solution?

Quite disappointing to also be experiencing this (and the other issues covered elsewhere)

Got mine today and have the exact same issue with wooden body having « bubbles »

Same here. Fresh out of the box, wood is warped.

Exactly the same thing here straight out of the box

Same here :confused: I have several areas that are peeling off not even 1 week after receipt

Yes, this was mine out of the box. Couple of places an inch or two apart. I was thinking of trying warming gently with a hairdryer to melt the glue slightly, and smoothing back down and hoping the adhesive would re-take as it cools?

1 Like

We can replace this. Please open a ticket via https://support.grounded.so/

Yes. Same here. Mine came out of the box with warping just like this. I submitted a ticket just recently.