Patterns won't load

Has anyone had any issues loading patterns into the Oasis recently? I’ve been running it nearly non-stop for 2 months now and suddenly, I can’t load complex models (T-Rex and Crane). I also noticed that the Full moon pattern didn’t print fully. It seems like the memory may be full. Is there a way to flush the memory?

Scratch that. The reset did not clear the cache for the whole file to load. It got further than before, but still barely did any of the pattern. I’ll start a support ticket

It is probably because your phone has too little memory. You must use a phone with too much memory, otherwise when you run the mobile software, you will feel it is very slow or stuck.

I don’t think so. The pattern is not send via phone. the Phone is only telling the Mini which patterns to play. You can test this by compiling a long (20 patterns, no erase) tracklist. Start drawing and switch of the phone the list is still drawn by the Mini which get’s the data directly from the server. I do not know the correct explanation, but phone memory it is not. Maybe there is some slow summing up of memory not erased correctly and you experience a king of overflow in the Mini memory.

1 Like

I’m fairly sure I had a partial pattern that never loaded and didn’t get cleared from memory. I just did another hard reset (hold button for 8 seconds and then reconnect) and it appears to be working now.