How to reset the image in between designs

I want to reset in between images. I would love to have a “what this button means” for the app. On the design screen, what do those 3 icons mean? (swirly/hourglass/arrows) and is a dark icon on? or off? Also in the settings. The toggle buttons. What direction is on? To the right? left? I have tried both options for both settings (toggle and swirly) but nothing will reset to a clean slate before the next image? And the button I understand is reset…but theres options? What does that mean? Cause today when I plugged back in my mini, it was just doing random images not the ones in the list. Thanks

2 Likes

I was wondering the same thing. I think a countdown to completion timer would also be neat, but I like numbers and stats, so it may just be me.

Also, I noticed sloth was incorrectly spelled. Just got a giggle out of it.

Also, is there a way to add customized drawings?

1 Like

lol, yeah I was thinking a countdown would be great too.

1 Like

I found this which was posted from Zach the other day.

“The hourglass pauses between each pattern. The spiral inserts a cleaning spiral between each pattern.”

thanks, yeah thats kinda what I was thinking…but I tried the swirly in both options (cause Im not sure what color is on/off, dark or white) and it didnt do anything…my mini is totally possessed today…just doing completely random images…lol

I just tested it out…I believe black is enabled.

There’s also a slider bar to enable the features under the menu.

2 Likes

My spiral is black and my toggle in the settings is to the right. Just finished a images and it didnt reset, went right into another design…

Mine has been hit or miss as far as listening to the settings.

1 Like

Same here…I have it set to clean after each design but it’s not working. Zach?

1 Like

Mine also only does a single image at a time. Then it stops: no cleaning pattern and no next image. I used to appreciate this behavior, but now with the ability to reorder images and (supposedly) to pause between images, it would be nice to get it to draw the entire sequence of images. Is this perhaps because I am selecting an image in the middle of the list rather than starting at the top?

1 Like

Im having the same issue. I have the “clean slate” between tracks on, but its not doing so, it just goes right into the next “track”.
Im also wondering about how we get new designs, is it something that will automatically update on the app, or is it something we need to physically download when they new designs come out?

1 Like

When you enable the clean track button, it should then physically add a clean track image after every other image in the play list .

I’ve found if you have a Playlist set up, then enable the clean track option, it won’t work. If you clear your Playlist, enable the clean track option, then choose your images, it will work from then on.

2 Likes