Ball path after design ends

Any way to stop the ball from recentering and ruining the beautiful patterns after they are done? Several of the spiral designs seem to run the pattern then send the ball back to center if I don’t pause it right before it finishes. Would love to be able to enjoy the full pattern! Thanks-

3 Likes

@OasisJim Please select the hourglass icon on your main app page. This will make your Oasis Mini pause after each pattern

2 Likes

Hi there yes this icon is selected and I tried also running it without any other patterns on the playlist. Only certain patterns recenter after they run. It will pause after the ball recenters.

1 Like

I have enabled the hourglass ever since it became available, and there are still some patterns that center the ball before pausing.

2 Likes

I have been tracking these too. Here are some more.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Also @oasisjim We’re investigating this and will work to fix it.

2 Likes

@OasisJim Can you please share a screen shot of your mobile, I want to see the order of the patterns and buttons that are selected. I want to replicate your issue here.
Thank you

1 Like

Hi there I was doing a consistent test where I run an out to in spiral so the ball starts in the center. Then loading the new pattern (Like “A Star”), deleting the out to in spiral and then running the new pattern.

I did this so there was no interference. I’ve run about 16 patterns this way tracking the results of each.

I will run it again and send a screenshot of the app.

1 Like

As promised here is the test for “A Star” pattern.

Starting screen to get the ball to center.

Finished pattern

Starting screen for “A Star”

Finished pattern

2 Likes

@OasisJim Thanks for providing the details. I was able to replicate the issue and will inform the software team. We should release a new version early next week

5 Likes

I’m still having this problem. Was the update deployed?