Suggestion for Auto-Clean

Auto-clean simply adds the “Spiral In to Out” pattern between other patterns. I like this feature. However, I’ve noticed that due to the constant slight pushing of the sand outwards, over time, after many of these auto-cleans, there is no sand in the middle and a lot of sand on the outer edge.

A quick fix is to simply rake the sand back. But to avoid needing to these this at all, how about alternating the auto-clean pattern from “Spiral In to Out” to “Spiral Out to In” by default? Currently, I have manually set up my playlist to do this and it seems to work nicely.

3 Likes

Interesting. A few minutes ago I made a new tracklist with auto clean on and it added only “Spiral Out to In”. Something has changed… But I agree, it should be about half of each on the long run. Maybe it could look for the following pattern and depending on its starting point chooses the best spiral and if it is equal chooses the one used more seldom.

From my experience, it seems to look for where the pattern starts, as it changes starting in or out as needed

1 Like

I did some quick tests amd I agree. Seems to depend on the follwing pattern.