Sometimes art completed upside down?

Anyone been experiencing some of the pictures being completed upside down? It’s seems to be about half of the time. I’ve tried resetting it and still having the issue

4 Likes

@T_Thompson Can you please share one picture with the issue

Basically it’s just upside down from where the plug is but not all of them are upside down. Is it supposed to be like this?

And then here is an example of it the correct way. I just did the butterfly after I did the Labrador one.

Did you reboot the machine between these, or did you just run a spiral and then the butterfly?

@Zach I think I may have actually turned it off in between so I guess that would reboot it? Then I turned it back on then did spiral then butterfly. I still have it on from when I did the butterfly so I can try doing a spiral and then the Labrador again to see what it does. Seems to be really random but a decent amount of them will be done upside down.

Did you find a solution? Mine also started drawing upside down. I just turned it off and turned it back on to see if that helps. Came to the forum to see if there were any other posts about this.

They started right again after I unplugged it and plugged it back in.

Yeah I did the same. It still happens sometimes and I’ll do that. Sometimes it fixes it and sometimes it doesn’t though.

@Zach @JuniorVeloso any thoughts on this? It’s still happening to me every once in a while. Just updated to the newest update and it’s drawing upside down again

1 Like

Just chiming in to add to the “folks who randomly get drawings upside-down”.

I usually pull the power and try again, which does the trick most of the time.

Mine started drawing everything upside down… When I left for work yesterday it was normal and when I got home I noticed everything it did was upside down

There should be a setting in the app for you to orient which side you want to be “up”.

2 Likes

Mine just started to do this as well. I’ve had my unit for about a week. Not only is the artwork coming upside down, but any which way in between.

Ex. If 12 o’clock is the top w/the power cord, I have images coming in at 4 o’clock, 10 o’clock, etc.

1 Like

Hi all and @Zach . I am new here. Just got my device on Saturday. Mine too is doing this upside or sideways images suddenly starting last night. Is there a fix for this?

I also am having this happen. The image isn’t totally upside down, but if the top of the image should be at 12:00, the top is at 4:00. I also have the center not working. Just got mine today.

Agreed. The orientation of each image appears to be completely random. I usually spiral between images but not always. I don’t tend to unplug the device.

Got my unit 2 days ago and already got this issue. The art completes in random orientations, and sometimes does not complete at all.

Also having a grinding noise in the center and a blind spot in the center like others noted.

The product does not seem to be ready for prime time at all. Feels like I just paid $140 to be a beta tester.

1 Like

Hi, Yes happened to my oasis. Received few days ago. after a few patterns, it started to be upside down. I have done a 8 sec reset etc but still same. Have yours being resolved? tks

Link to my post

tks

It happened to me after the 0.74 update. Everything was flipped 180 degrees, including manual movements. Unplugging it and plugging it back in fixed it, like some people suggested. Apparently this doesn’t help every time, but it’s only happened to me once.