Sometimes art completed upside down?

Anyone been experiencing some of the pictures being completed upside down? It’s seems to be about half of the time. I’ve tried resetting it and still having the issue

@T_Thompson Can you please share one picture with the issue

Basically it’s just upside down from where the plug is but not all of them are upside down. Is it supposed to be like this?

And then here is an example of it the correct way. I just did the butterfly after I did the Labrador one.

Did you reboot the machine between these, or did you just run a spiral and then the butterfly?

@Zach I think I may have actually turned it off in between so I guess that would reboot it? Then I turned it back on then did spiral then butterfly. I still have it on from when I did the butterfly so I can try doing a spiral and then the Labrador again to see what it does. Seems to be really random but a decent amount of them will be done upside down.

Did you find a solution? Mine also started drawing upside down. I just turned it off and turned it back on to see if that helps. Came to the forum to see if there were any other posts about this.

They started right again after I unplugged it and plugged it back in.

Yeah I did the same. It still happens sometimes and I’ll do that. Sometimes it fixes it and sometimes it doesn’t though.