Amount of sand?

What amount of sand do we put in the Oasis? I received mine and put boy packets in and feel like it’s too much….how is the best way to measure the right amount. TIA!

@Eric_Byrne 5 TBS (tablespoon)

1 Like

only to put one packet in at a time

1 Like

I never even used the sand that came with mine. I bought custom blue, gold and black sand to use. But I probably used double the amount that it came with and have had no issues at all. I think I can add even more if I wanted.

@deebo where did you buy the sand?

I ordered it off of Amazon. The brands for the blue and gold are Shiny Stone and the black is Alternative Imaginations.

What is the amount of sand in each bag they sent?

The blue and gold came in small jars that were 8.81ozs each - Amazon.com: Shiny Stone Colorful Sand,Rainbow Sand,Art Sand,Colored Sand,Craft Sand,Decorative Wedding Vibrant Sand, 250g/0.55lb/8.81oz for Kids Creativity Wedding Succulent Terrarium Vase (Diamond Blue) : Toys & Games

The black came in a 1lb bag - Amazon.com: Black Sand - Fine Sand for Zen Garden, Resin Incense Burner, Smudge Bowl, Ritual Incense, Cast Iron Cauldron, Unity Ceremony, Sensory Bin Table, Mandalas, Crafts by Alternative Imagination (1 Pound) : Toys & Games