Pattern ideas to ponder

Couple patterns I think would be fun. I’m terrible at drawing but someone has to be able to figure it out. Food patterns, sport logos, maybe some holiday themed ones like a shamrock for st paddy’s day. I love the mosaic patterns. Keep they coming. Just throwing some ideas out there.

8 Likes

I was sad to see the bumblebee was not a choice in the app when mine arrived.
Otherwise love it so far!

2 Likes

It’ll be added soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I also would like to see what all the “buzz” is about! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I want to add these today. We make a lot of the patterns in house, but some of them are made by other artists. The bee and some of our other favorites are made by a really talented artist who goes by leuerkenn. She gave permission for us to add hers to the library which I’ll try to do today.

5 Likes

Can’t wait. Will the app have an update or will they just appear??

1 Like

They’ll just appear in the track list. Running a bit behind today but hopefully tomorrow.

1 Like

I saw the gallery of Leuerken Monos really talented I can’t wait to indulge myself in making new drawings and projects.

4 Likes

Where are the new patterns?? My son is waiting keeps asking me if I have anything new

1 Like

They’re coming soon! Hopefully by early next week. We have them ready, but we’re working on some improvements to download speeds, because the new patterns are quite large. Have you gotten through the entire library already?!

2 Likes

Sounds great. I’ve done most of them. Many I repeat especially the mosaic spiral patterns. Some come out better than others. A few when they end the ball resets to the middle I remember the heart one doing that last week. Looking forward seeing the library just keep growing.

1 Like

I really hope someone more talented than I am does some Harry Potter house designs :wink::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

My Oasis is packed until I have a safe spot to test it. Would you want to test this [Gryffindor crest] design and let me know how it looks?
Just a note, I removed this one, it wasn’t very good. Working on an improvement.

Sure! I’ll take a look and try it out :grin:

Will do I’ll try when I get home

1 Like

hmm, still needs some work. which size ball did you use?
I made a few more tests. Still working on polishing for detailed designs. Would love it if anyone had time to test. I should be up and running tomorrow :crossed_fingers:
I took these down also. Better designs coming soon

We develp patterns for Oasis Mini and we can develop custom patterns.

If you have a request, contact is gomez.alexandre@gmail.com

1 Like

Yeah, I would love to see sports logos. I’m a big NFL fan and would love to be able to do weekly picks by creating them in the oasis mini. I tried making my own GB packers one but I’m not good enough to make one that looks good and works

1 Like

I’ll be trying to make a few, it’ll be a challenge to include the level of detail. They may need to be simplified

1 Like