LEDs Flickering

Occasionally when I have the LEDs to solid and have them on white, I notice brief periods of flickering. It isn’t constant and seems to be doing so on about a 7-8 second interval. I have only noticed this so far when I have the LEDs set in the center/white . It also seems to only happen when the brightness is over 50%.

1 Like

Haven’t noticed that in mine yet. I have noticed that when you set the lights to “follow ball” it’s does not in fact follow ball. It was going in the opposite direction.

1 Like

I see the same thing one mine. Set to solid white LEDs, and there is a constant but subtle flickering

1 Like

I’ve noticed this as well, and we’re looking into whether there are variations across power supplies. With bright white LEDs, we’re getting close to the max power of the device, and chances are we just need to lower the max brightness a bit.

2 Likes

For mine, I notice the flicker from about 50% brightness up to full brightness. As soon as I move the color to anything but pure white it does seem to not be a problem any more.

1 Like

I got the flicker on rainbow mode. Seems to be in time with the drivers. I tried using a pixel charger which is rated for 30W, so I don’t expect it’s hitting an amperage limit. I think I see it more when both steppers are engaged

1 Like