How long is the pause time?

How long is the pause time between patterns when the pause icon is enabled?

I’m at 30+ minutes now and it hasn’t moved on to the clean spiral or next pattern

2 Likes

@Jo060 You need to press play again after the pause. In case the pause icon is enabled.
Thank you

1 Like

OK got it. I thought it paused for a certain amount of time before starting the next pattern.

1 Like

That is a feature I asked for previously and would love to see implemented! Pause for a certain time or indefinitely. Would be great to have time to enjoy the design but then not have to eventually tell it to move to the next one.

2 Likes

I’ve also noticed that the cleaning option rarely works.

1 Like

@Jo060 Cleaning option will add cleaning pattern when you Add new pattern. If the pattern is already on your playlist will not add

1 Like

It’s not in my Playlist

1 Like

Any ideas? Anyone else having this issue that you’ve heard of?

1 Like

@Jo060 My apologies, maybe I did not explain well.

If you activate the Cleaning Pattern button, the app will not add a cleaning pattern to your active playlist.

The app will only add the Cleaning Pattern once you add a new pattern to the playlist.

Let me know if it is working

1 Like

I don’t have a cleaning pattern in my list but I do have the cleaning pattern button enabled.

With the button enabled should it clean after each pattern?

1 Like

@Jo060 No, it will not

1 Like

I guess I still don’t understand. The settings option says “clean between tracks”. When enabled, it does not clean. I have confirmed I don’t have the cleaning track in my play list.

Might just be easer to add a spiral pattern after every other pattern.

2 Likes

@Jo060 Se the option “clean between tracks” and add any pattern

You will see that a clean pattern will be added before the selected pattern

2 Likes

Got it. Thanks for the help.

2 Likes