App Connection and Usage

Is anyone else having connectivity issues every couple hours of use? Mine always seems to happen after the turtle pattern, which it oddly never finishes but it finishes every other one, then it takes forever for it to reconnect even after resetting. Is there a way to ensure it’s actually connected to wifi? It is glowing blue like it’s prepared to connect. Can you only reset the wifi by holding down the reset button?
As for the pattern queue you can make is there a way to remove tracks from the list? Then a recommendation for that as well, the track list moving up after it’s done a pattern so you actually know which is next and you don’t have to scroll to see what’s after, just like a music playlist queue.

1 Like

@whitneytaylorr We just released a new version 0.56 that solves this issue.
Please reset your machine (Press the button 8 seconds) after installing your new firmware.
Thank you
Junior

2 Likes

Thank you! Is there a way to delete previously added tracks?

1 Like

@whitneytaylorr swipe to the left the track name and a trash bin will appear.

1 Like

Mine constantly struggles to connect. I have reset multiple times with no improvement. Power off then on is the only way to fix it so far. @Zach any suggestions? I’m up to date on the app and firmware

1 Like

Are you close to your router? I wonder if signal strength could be an issue here. @JuniorVeloso is better with troubleshooting the connection issues than I am.

1 Like

Yep connection strength is excellent when I check through my routers system. The two other devices next to it have no issues connecting to the internet.

1 Like

@portero I will investigate here. Does it happen when you leave the device long time on without using?

1 Like

@JuniorVeloso time doesn’t seem to matter. I was able to connect this morning after leaving it on all night. But 3 hours later I am unable to connect.

1 Like

Mine does the same thing. I have strong wifi signal strength, the updated app, and when I connected the first time the OM said it was updating so I’m assuming it has the latest firmware too. I have to delete all app data and start from scratch each time the OM goes to sleep (or I press the button).