Shipping on Indiegogo

When do you think we will see the mini ship?
I would love to help beta test or give feedback, located in Dallas TX.

The first ones are landing in the next week or two! There are quite a few pre-orders to get through, but we expect to clear them all in the next 3 months or so.

We’ve already selected the beta testers! We’ll be sending an email out for those shortly.

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers: (Me spamming my email refresh) :laughing: yay! That’s awesome, so exciting!

1 Like

No email so im guessing I wait until April…bummer…LOL

We did just send out the beta emails. The Indiegogo orders are more or less on time though.

1 Like

Dang… :frowning_face: oh well… might see you all around again when mine arrives in April as well. Take care!

If anyone waiting patiently would like the NEXT best experience to having their Oasis Mini in hands, I am happy to meet with anyone via Discord to show them a beta test unit provided @Zach grants me permission to do so.

It’s the least I can do to help those most dedicated to the community to get a preview! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s a generous offer, but I think we should keep the beta units under wraps as they do have a few differences from the production units. We do plan on doing some live streams and posting other content pretty soon.

2 Likes